Agro Business Consultants are excited to bring you a fully updated Equine Business Guide - completely revised for 2015 and beyond. The book provides an invaluable resource to anybody connected with the equestrian industry. It is unique in focusing on business management and costings for equine enterprises. The book includes;
- Fully updated gross margins for all the main equine enterprises including liveries, riding schools, breeding and stud farms, equine tourism and more
- Comprehensive information on costs covering feed and forage, bedding, equine equipment and tack, veterinary and medical, contract charges and buildings
- Labour issues including wage rates, employment legislation, labour planning and qualifications
- Explanation of support systems and grants across GB, including details of the Basic Payment Scheme
- A vast array of other data including finance, taxation and law, renewable resources, equine enterprise marketing and a great amount of general reference information
The guide will be vital for students, professionals advising the equine industry and those managing equine enterprises.
The guide has been produced in collaboration with Richard Bacon of Moreton Morrell College, the author of previous editions of the Equine Business Guide.
It is all the equine business information you need in one publication.